Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week Four

Oar
1. A long, thin, usually wooden pole with a blade at one end, used to row or steer a boat.
2. A person who rows a boat, especially in a race
But I chose to use some artistic license and went with Ore
1. A mineral or an aggregate of minerals from which a valuable constituent, especially a metal, can be profitably mined or extracted (and yes I still stretched a little)
I could not believe all the different colors of rocks that were in Two Medicine Lake in Glacier National Park. 

Next Week: Inevitable

3 comments:

  1. Wow ... that is amazing. I don't think I've seen that many different colors in one place before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful. I bet you could play with the colors and make them even a bit brighter, for a fun variation. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!